- 创业 – Provides many programs and resources for innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneur’s Search Engine from the Kauffman Foundation
- Small Business Administration – Startup Guide
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
The SBA has a wide variety of startup tools, 检查清单, and resources to help you begin your business. 在威斯康辛州, the SBA offices in Madison and Milwaukee offer training through numerous venues such as workshops, 研讨会, 和课程. 许多都是免费的. Online courses, workshops and guides are available at http://www.小企业管理局.gov /培训/课程.html. 608-441-5263 or 414-297-3941.
- Small Business Development Centers (SBDCs)
The Wisconsin Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is a statewide network supporting entrepreneurs and business owners through no-cost, confidential consulting and business education. Our regional expertise is accessible to anyone anywhere across more than a dozen locations.
Provides free information to small business owners on a wide variety of business topics. The AnswerLine staff has access to an extensive document library, phone and web resources and often field calls about starting a business, 业务规划, 许可和授权, 保险, legal entity types and business financing topics. These resources also can also be emailed to callers to answer their questions quickly and efficiently. The AnswerLine is available from Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. 电话:800-940-7232.
- Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE)
Working and retired executives and business owners volunteer their time and expertise to provide confidential counseling and mentoring free of charge.
The 威斯康星州律师协会 serves the public by providing attorney referrals, 公共教育, reduced-fee legal assistance for low income state residents and enhancing the administration of and access to justice.
- Center for Technology Commercialization is a statewide umbrella organization that provides access to a wide range of entrepreneurial training programs and business assistance professionals who can help entrepreneurs and small businesses improve a variety of business operations.
- Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC)
WWBIC provides quality business education, technical assistance and access to capital for entrepreneurs, 强调为女性服务, 人的颜色, 以及低收入人群. 414-263-5450 or 608-257-5450
- 企业家资源诊所 in the Wisconsin Institutes for Discovery Town Center is a “one-stop shop” where entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs can find assistance in a single space. UW-Madison entities staff the clinic on a regular basis to coordinate services and resources.
- Wisconsin Community Action Program Association (WISCAP)
WISCAP provides business and job opportunities to low-income entrepreneurs, providing technical assistance to individuals who have sound ideas for establishing a small business but who lack the expertise and knowledge to succeed.
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest – Templates and rules for Wisconsin’s premier statewide, tech-based contest
- Building a Strong Business Plan Section by Section
- Business Plan Assistance from Business.com
- Entrepreneur Magazine Business Plan Assistance
- Early Planning Grant and Entrepreneur Training Grant Programs are administered by the Center for Technology Commercialization. 访问 http://www.wisconsinsbir.org/ 获取资源和工具.
- Primer on Selection of a Business Entity
- Available Types of Business Entities (Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions document)
- Creating a Limited Liability Corporation Online in Wisconsin
- Small Business Legal Structures from NOLO/Law For All
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names (ICANN) – registrar for domain names 310-823-9358
- Wisconsin Innovation Service Center – Helping existing and aspiring entrepreneurs make profitable new-product and marketing development decisions.
- 市场分析 -商业计划中心
- 市场营销的虚拟图书馆 -网络营销研究
- 可行性研究 -一个有价值的商业工具
- 开始做小生意 -可行性分析
- The Madison Entrepreneur Resource, Learning and Innovation Network (MERLIN) is a group of experienced business leaders who volunteer their time, knowledge and experience to build the skills of entrepreneurs and help them turn their ideas into companies. Approved entrepreneurs gain assistance from the mentoring service free of charge in areas such as business formation and funding, 战略规划, organizational management and specific technical issues. or 608-441-8053
- BizStarts密尔沃基 is a seamless, region-wide approach to assisting entrepreneurs in southeastern Wisconsin. The BizStarts密尔沃基 website serves as a one-stop address for entrepreneurs to access information, 服务提供者和事件.